10 Interesting Facts about Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V is a very popular game that is the fifth game in the series and the first game to be released on eight-generation consoles. Let’s have a look at the 10 facts about this game:
- Grand Theft Auto V is the most successful entertainment product of all time, generating $6 billion in revenue.
- The game is set within the fictional state of San Andreas, which is based in Southern California.
- The single-player story follows three criminals and their efforts to commit heists while under pressure from a government agency.
- The open-world design lets players freely roam San Andreas, which includes open countryside and the fictional city of Los Santos.
- The game is played from a third-person perspective and its world is navigated on foot or by vehicle.
- Players control the three lead protagonists, Michael, Trevor, and Franklin, switching between them both during and outside of missions.
- The game also features a multiplayer mode, in which up to sixteen players can engage in both cooperative and competitive gameplay.
- Grand Theft Auto V was the fastest-selling video game of all time, generating over $1 billion in revenue in its first three days.
- The game has been awarded numerous accolades, including five Grand Theft Auto Awards, nine Golden Joystick Awards, and ten Game Developers Choice Awards.
- The game features a large variety of vehicles from cars and bikes to jets, helicopters, and tanks.
Overall, Grand Theft Auto V is a great game and is definitely worth your time. There are many things to do in the game, and many things to discover.