Gang Beasts review
Gang Beasts is an online multiplayer party game with goofy physics-based gameplay. The game's ragdoll characters flail and stumble around hilariously in fights to the death. It's a unique and funny party game that's easy to pick up and play.
The Gang Beasts graphics are colorful and cartoony. The characters look like ragdolls, and they flail around realistically. The game's environments are varied and detailed. The graphics are good enough that you can easily tell what's going on in the game.
Gang Beasts gameplay is simple but chaotic. The goal is to knock your opponents off of the stage. You can punch, kick, and headbutt your opponents. You can also grab them and throw them around. The game is played with up to eight players. The more players there are, the more chaotic and fun the game becomes.
- Gang Beasts is a multiplayer party game with a unique and quirky art style that is sure to appeal to a wide range of gamers;
- The game is incredibly fun and chaotic, perfect for gamers who want to let off some steam with friends;
- Gang Beasts features a variety of unique environments and stages that keep the game fresh;
- The game is easy to pick up and play, making it perfect for casual gamers or those who are new to the genre.
- The game can be quite repetitive, especially if you are playing with the same group of people;
- The game doesn't have a lot of depth or replayability;
- The game is currently only available in English.
Gang Beasts has a lot of replay value. The game is always chaotic and funny, no matter how many times you play it. The game also has a variety of game modes, including a survival mode and a team deathmatch mode. There's also a custom mode where you can create your own rules.
Gang Beasts is a unique and funny party game that's easy to pick up and play. The game's ragdoll characters flail and stumble around hilariously in fights to the death. The game has good graphics, simple but chaotic gameplay, and a lot of replay value.